Sunday 25 March 2012

THE DIARY OF A DOG! Shocking video ...

THE DIARY OF A DOG! Shocking video ...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Essdomada first. Today I am old essdomadas.Ti a pleasure to be part of this world ...

1 month. My mom takes care of very well. It is an excellent mother. 
2 months. Today, with the divorced mother. It was very uncomfortable with her ​​eyes to greet. I hope the new "human" my family to look after me so well with my mom ...
4 months. I have grown very quickly, everything trassane my attention. There are some kids in my house is like "little brothers". We play a lot, trassane my tail and I give them small bites false for fun. 5 months. Today I cried. My lady was very upset because urinating in the house. But he never told me where to do that .. Also, sleep in the hallway. Very sad about it! 8 months. I am a very happy dog! I have the warmth of a home, I feel so safe, so protected ... I think the "human" My family loves me. The yard is all my own, and often surpasses myself skassontas the ground as my ancestors, the wolves, to hide the food. Never try to teach me anything. Then they should all go well, all these things I do to be okay! 12 months. Today I became a year. I am an adult dog. But the bosses tell me that they grew much longer than expected. How proud must for me! 13 months. Today, with delicacy. Almost could not move to ssretho a little sun when cold, or ssro little shade when the sun high in the sky anessainei. They say they'll monitor and that I am ungrateful. There katalassaino nothing of what I happens. 15 months. Everything has changed now ... then keep me locked in sseranta. I feel very lonely. The "human" My family did not want me anymore. Sometimes they forget that thirst and hunger. When ssrechei, I have a roof over my head .. 16 months. Today with the essgalan sseranta. I was sure that the "human" family had forgiven me. I was so happy choropidaga enthusiasm. The tail I was moving like crazy. Moreover, I believed that I would go ssolta!Headed to the highway, and suddenly, they stopped the car, opened the door and I ssgika out, happy, thinking that because he spent the day in our country. Not because katalassaino closed the door and left. "Listen, wait!" - Gassgisa. In forgot ... I ran behind the car with all my strength. The anxiety grew as I began to katalassaino, and I could not breathe the breath and do not stop, that they had left! 17 months. I searched in vain to ssro the way to go home. I feel lonely and lost. In my wanderings, I meet some people with good hearts who look at me with sorrow and give me some food. I thank them with my eyes, from ssathi of my soul. I wish to adopt them. I would be as loyal as any other dog! But they simply say: "Poor little dog, should have lost." 18 months. A few days ago, I passed a school and saw many small and larger children like "my little brothers."Closer and a group of younger children, laughing, he threw many stones, just to see "who marks better."One of those stones hit me in the eye and since then I can not see at all with that eye. 19 months. It's unbelievable. When I look better, people with lypontousan. Now I'm too thin and weak and my face is awful. I lost my one eye and turn away people with brooms when I try to rest in some shade. 20 months. Move with extreme difficulty. Today, while trying to cross the road, hit a car. Found myself in the zone for pedestrians to cross the road, but I will never forget the full satisfaction sslemma the driver, giving credit to himself that he stepped on. I wish you had killed me! But I was just breaking in my back foot! The pain was excruciating! My legs did not obey, and only with great difficulty I could crawl in the grass by the roadside. For ten days I have left exposed to the sun that burns in ssrochi possible, in the cold without food. I can no longer move. The pain is unbearable. I am in a very humid place, and it seems that even the sting my coat. Some passers-by even watching others say: "Do not come near." I am almost unconscious, but a little strength from the ssathi my body forces me to open my eyes .. The sweetness in her voice made ​​me react. "My poor little dog, look at how they have left," he said .. Together with his wife was a man with a white apron who touched and said, "Sorry, ma'am, but this dog will not make it. It is better to be the ssoithisoume ssgei from this pain and misery. " The gracious lady, with tears on her cheeks river, agreed. As best I could, wagging his tail and my pleasure, my eyes, for ssoitheia to rest peacefully and calmly. While I felt a light sting sselonas before this long sleep, my last thought was: "Why should be born, since you do not want one? ". "You can not save every animal in the world but this one that you save, it IS the world." Tell you where. Not only those who moved, but especially to those who perhaps once an abandoned dog on the street ...
 
 
 

0 Responses to “THE DIARY OF A DOG! Shocking video ...”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Entertainment | Blogger Template by Bloggermint