Wednesday 28 December 2011

Matthew McConaughey has finally married!

Matthew McConaughey has finally married!








"I have invited Camila to marry '

Against a decorated Christmas tree in their house on Christmas Day, the Matthew McConaughey has formally hand over the five years and beloved mother of his children Camila Alves! "Once I asked Camila to marry me, Merry Christmas." Disclosure made himself an actor bringing the message to his account in Twitter ...
which immediately posted on the website celebrity Whosay.com. The good news came, and a photo of the happy couple share a kiss in front of the Christmas tree.


The famous actor Matthew McConaughey and beautiful model from Brazil Camila Alves are a couple since 2006 and have two children, the 3misi old Levi and two year-Vida.


H proposed marriage to the charming McConaughey comes a few months after the interview in the magazine «Cigar Aficiando» which stated that it is against the idea of marriage, but feels that there is something essential for him. "I knew that I wanted the family and found a woman he loved, and I sensed that it was appropriate for me. I thought, "This is the woman I want to make a family." But marriage is not something that should be made ​​to feel married ... This does not mean it will not do! ".WhoSay.com This is a site that hosts many celebrity accounts. Representative of the actor confirmed that indeed McConaughey published message, without giving further details.

0 Responses to “Matthew McConaughey has finally married!”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Entertainment | Blogger Template by Bloggermint