Tuesday 20 December 2011

Paparizou for Tony: the Kapsouros, separation & the bottom!

Paparizou for Tony: the Kapsouros, separation & the bottom!Paparizou for Tony: the Kapsouros, separation & the bottom! 





 
A confession made by the river Elena Paparizou magazine NITRO circulating. Elena talked openly about it is all about Tony Mavridis, relationship, separation and new life.
As revealed by brilliant judge of "Dancing on Ice" were times after separation awoke and felt that there is no reason to live. In an effort to overcome the end of twelve years of relationship, that he felt caught Paparizou bottom but soon confided a psychologist and now as stresses are very good:
Throw quilts, walking into the bathroom, wash my face, I see myself in the mirror and I pop a huge smile. Do not flee, just feel it. And then I put the music blaring, a cup of coffee and look in my mail. I feel that I live my second adolescence "!
The black this time in her life, Elena confesses that the greatly appreciated and let the bitterness:
"I believe that sometimes you should not touch bottom to top up again. And we are stronger than we think. In the end who says life is easy?"
As to who first decided to leave the relationship? Here Ella was lean but the only thing we know for sure is that the once loving couple, now speaks only to dilute the standard:
"We reached a point had to finish, at the end of the road. Nor will I answer to who pulled the trigger. What difference does it make if the ending myself or Tony? In the end, the only ones who know what happened is I and him. No one else. And I do not care what is written and what is heard. I for Tony will never say bad reason. Nobody heard a bad word about him from me. He was my man and support him. We had twelve years ours, I loved him too all this time and will love him for all he was while we were together. "
And if so here you do not have a tear roll down the way Ella talks about the former, see and reply on the singer would like to have done a child with Mavridis:
"Had it occurred, would be my child. And I wanted to have children with Tony. We were at a stage 'where we sit, we sat down." Now I do not want! "
And what we are even more shocking is the generosity of Helena for the romance of Tony and his habit to be photographed in public with a new favorite candidate:

"Either now or later, some time this would happen. And if something had disturbed, he would have said personally. But to tell you something, and what happened? Did something bad? And came and chamoureftikan and had sex, what mattered? There is more human than to want to have sex, man! "

0 Responses to “Paparizou for Tony: the Kapsouros, separation & the bottom!”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Entertainment | Blogger Template by Bloggermint